Friday, June 15, 2012

We made it!

Sorry that I have been MIA for the past week, but trying to keep up with moving and having my brother-in-law with us has been keeping me quite busy.  I want to apologize in advance to everyone and say I'm sorry that this post is going to be a short one, but I wanted everyone to know that I'm still alive and still here for your entertainment.  I'm hoping to upload pictures of our new place here in a couple of days so that all the inquiring minds can see where we live and how nice our new place is.  I would also like to thank everyone for their prayers and concern for us and thoroughly appreciate it all.  We are doing well and trying to transition back into being a married couple as best as possible as we can.  Hope you all are having a great week!

What would you guys like to know or see of our new place?

1 comment: