Monday, May 14, 2012

Its Official

Before I get started, I wanted to thank everyone who participated in my weekend question last week, I had fun reading your guys plans and responding!  You are all great readers!

Today I made it official and gave my two weeks notice at work!  I think when we move down to Georgia I'm going to try to find a waitress job.  First because I'm done with Hardware for the moment, I'm tired of trying to help customers and they look at me like I don't know anything because I'm a woman, well guess what I have learned quite a few things and tricks from my two years at an ACE Hardware store!  I may not specifics but obviously I know enough to help a customer get what he/she needs or at least point them in the right direction.  Two, since I want to own a restaurant then I think it would be a wise decision to at least know how to waitress, so that when I do have my own place I can at least know how my employees feel and I can relate to them.  Third, I could probably make more money and put my people-person personality to its fullest potential!  Part of me would like the Mom&Pop shop, interesting people to meet and that is the type of place we want to have.  Well anyways I'm glad that I'm almost done at ACE, I'm going to miss all my friends, but man the customers are just right down rude most of the time!

So one of my friends from work took me Sam's Club for the first time ever!  Yes, I know its almost exactly like a Costco, which I have been to like a million time, but still she took me there and I bought three Disney Classics.  If we haven't established this yet lets get to it; I'm a Disney FANATIC!  Anyways I bought Lady and the Tramp; which I haven't seen in years, Beauty and the Beast and Bambi; both of those because they are going back into the vault and by the time they probably come out again I will already have kids and I would like my kids to experience Disney to the fullest!  I know I'm a dork, but come on!  One of my favorite Disney movies is Mulan, and I think that one is in the vault because I haven't seen that movie any where for years and I've been searching for it,  I've been dying to see it for about a year but I couldn't even find my copy.  I wonder what they are going to take out of the vault next, because I would really like to collect most of the classics!  This is how much a dork I am; back in California I have two books one is a 1975 1st edition Disney story book, its about 300 pages of all the Disney movies out at that time, some of timeless classic stories that weren't movies yet, and even some of the Mickey Mouse stories, then two years ago I came across a 1st edition Disney story book 2 at a yard sell.  This one was an updated version of all the movies out since the last book, and other timeless tales, it also was about 300 pages.  I wish I had my books! 

Well now time for our interactive part; go to the link on Facebook like last time and tell me what your favorite Disney movie/s are, or even your favorite kids movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment