Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life..........

I guess you could say that I have had a little bit of a triumph over the last month.  When I got home from California I had kind of fallen into a kind of depression you could say; very grumpy, never wanting to do much of anything.  Well over the past couple of weeks I have gotten better, mainly because I have been able to see family.  No, not necessarily do I mean jumping on a plane, but through a very handy invention called Skype.  Talking with family has been such a great help to me over the past couple of weeks.  I'm not sure what I would have done without them, I feel so great and I am eternally grateful to these wonderful people.  You know who you are and I do thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I hope you all know that. 

I'm super excited that we have less than a month before David graduates from AIT and my 20th birthday!  As I tell people, David and I don't feel like our actual ages to be honest.  Sometimes I truly do feel about 23 or older some days.  I know some of you think we are still kids and don't have any idea what we are talking about half the time, but the great thing about growing up is that you experience life and everything changes over time.  I do have to say though that I have experienced more in this last year than most of the young adults that I graduated with in 2010, which I have to say seems like a lifetime ago.  I also commend my fellow friends who have also gone down the same road I have and I'm sure have experienced some kind of judgement; whether it be from friends, family members, or even complete strangers.  We know that it isn't in our time for people our age to get married at 19,20, or even 21.  Now a days to be honest its actually not until most people are at least 25+ and they have stable lives with a career and such.  I know I didn't follow that guideline and that most people probably think that I'm naive and that we will be another statistic, but the more people say that the harder I try to prove them wrong, and guess what I will do everything in my power to do so. 

So with David's graduation looming around the corner it also means that we are getting quite close to having to move to Georgia!  I'm wondering how that will go to be honest?  You see some of our belonging are still back in California, and because I moved out here on our dime I'm wondering how the PCS move is going to go.  You see I was told once that the Army went by where the sponsors spouses lived, well I found out that its actually quite the opposite, they go based off of where your soldier is.  So we have a feeling that they might go with where David's last home was, even though I was included on his orders for Virginia, so we will see how this goes shall we, either way I have plan which is like a must, always have a back up.  I'm super proud of David and everything he has accomplished over the last year.  He is absolutely amazing and I love him to death!

What on everyone's mind?  Anything you would like me talk about?  If you do you can send me a private message or put it on the link that I post with each new "article" on here.  Talk to me, let me know whats happening with you.........Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment