Thursday, May 10, 2012

Whats Happening with everyone......

I know I have more than the four official followers on here so, lets play a little game shall we, if you are reading this go back onto facebook and either "like" the link, or leave me a comment about what your plans are this weekend.  They don't have to be anything special it could be lounging around in your PJ's, seeing a movie, or even cleaning the house, I just want to do something interactive with all of you.  Well for myself this weekend David gets to come home for the first time in about three weeks, we hope anyways.  I have to work Saturday all day, but when I get home I think we might go out and see the new Avenger's movie or even Battleship.  Then Sunday we will probably do our usual or staying home in bed all morning, cooking together, then maybe even playing some video games together.  I'm hoping to possibly get him on Skype with some of my family so he can finally meet them. 

This last week I've been working more than I used to, which is nice but I still get some nice days off, next week I wont be working much again, but it will give me enough time to work on my new hobby.  I've been needing something new to keep me busy, so I've taken on two projects.  On both sides of my families I come from a long line of military men, so I'm going to make first a kind of scrapbook where I can take everyone's old military pictures and put there stories and there.  So that later on in life when David and I have kids we can show them all the pictures and they can see what their ancestors did for them, including their Dad.  Now my second project; I've been working on my families Genealogy!  Its been so much fun, I feel like I'm searching for buried treasure and solving a great mystery!  Like today so far I've discovered two Civil War soldiers, both from the Union side on both sides of my family, and I've only been working on it for three days, can you imagine what I could do in six months?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment