Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Great Mood

Well first good morning everyone who is an avid reader, I hope you are all having a great day, if not stay strong I'm here for you no matter what time of day it is, even at 2 a.m., I will get my Curvy butt out of my warm bed to answer my phone.  Now that has been put out in the air I would like to say that so far this week has been okay, I'm in a good mood and I've been keeping busy as much as possible.  Bad news I haven't heard from David in about 2 days, something is going on over there and to be honest I'm a little worried.  I know that its probably alright but I'm still worried, for those who know me I'm a worry wort.  I'm very grateful for getting to talk to him when I can and see him on the weekends when they don't revoke his pass.

Now on a different note I would like to welcome my special friends Kat and Aileen to the wonderful world of blogging, both are like me married/soon-to-be married to awesome Military men.  So I would like to welcome you both and I'm following you both, whether its with your blogs or in real life, Love you both!

As I'm writing this for you all I'm watching the View and part way through the program they had an announcement about Disney.  Walt Disney company is looking to hire about 1000 US veterans into the company in a program called "Heroes Work Here."  I support their decision to the fullest, most people don't think about how hard it is for Veterans to come home from a hard deployment and try to transition into the civilian world, plus not only that they have spent a good part of their adult life learning a career and doing that job day after day and then to come home and apply somewhere and be told your not qualified.  Its one my biggest pet peeves, to be honest if a soldier can be in the military has an EMT or a nurse or even an electrician and be told you aren't qualified even though you are probably more qualified than anyone there because you have the years worth of experience!  Thank you Disney for realizing what soldiers do for our company and come home and not get a chance when they come home!

Come tomorrow I'm going to be uploading some pictures of the pre-wedding cake trial for my friend Kat's wedding, so that means stay tuned!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment