Sunday, March 18, 2012

Military wives


I would seriously like to thank all the military wives who have their own personal businesses, not like me who works a job, this is different.  What amazes me is that some of these women do this on top of having an actual job, managing the household, having a husband and kids. Plus some of these husbands are away on deployment or training which is all the more amiable.  If I could be as crafty or have the the faith that a business would thrive right now then I would do it!  Still some of these women are extremely talented, like for instance Kacey; who is the proud owner of Pearls to Dogtags.  She makes these amazing bows for your hair or even head bands not only for you but also for your kids if you would like.  I love her bows because they are military themed but she also has others that are great for someone who just wants something cute to put in their hair for the day.  If you would like to check her out you can find her on my Facebook page in my likes or even just go to this page and like her page; http://www.facebook.com/PearlsToDogtags. 

Both my friends Aileen and Miranda do Scentsy which I have to say is a great product!  Scentsy is a flame less candle that you get to put into a decorative holder and put a light bulb under it and it burns the wax down and releases its aroma into the air to take away any odors in the atmosphere.  Plus the scents are freakin amazing and I have to say that holder are really cute.  If you interested in possibly getting some let me know and I'll direct you to these wonderful ladies.

These woman are great and are doing wonderful things with what time they have while they husbands int he military.  I think they are also doing it because they might need something to keep them busy on lousy days.  So if you feel in the mood for spoiling yourself try and see if you can find an military significant other who is selling their hobby.  Instead of buying locally, buy for your country,  WOW that was cheesy.  Well night all!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thank you so much hun!!! :) i love you also! And don't forget bout yourself. You do a lot also!!! I wish i had your energy :)
    Xoxo, aileen

    ReplyDelete