Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good morning!

I know its been a while since I've been on, I shouldn't have any excuses but here they come any ways; I have been working, when David is home I don't even know what a computer is, and last but not least I just haven't had the energy.  So there you go, sue me!  No please don't. 

So this morning I'm up early so I can run to the gym for an hour and work out.  To be totally honest I'm never up at this hour, I'm not the best morning person, especially if you wake me up and you don't have a delicious cup of coffee.  If you don't have that I'm not getting up happily or in a good mood!  So for me to be up on my own accord is a miracle of its own.

My first goal is to look fabulous in my Bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding in April, so if I can pull that off then I will be happy with that as a great accomplishment.  Now I have to go or me being up this early was in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment