Thursday, February 16, 2012

Money, Money, Money!

WE GOT PAID!  Oh yeah we got paid, well by the Army and I get paid tomorrow peeps! Great thing is that all the bills are paid, so everything is good.  Well except for the fact that my house has no food, I know I need to go and get groceries but David said he wanted to go with me. How could I say no?

Now for some good news, David has a 4 day weekend so hopefully we will be able to have the whole weekend together?  I'm thinking of taking him to a shooting range or possibly to go see Its War, I think that's what  its called.  Waiting to hear from David though, I think he has a six hour shift at the moment.  I'm staying up tonight until I hear from him, so yall are my entertainment.

Well on the diet front, my weigh in is on Monday morning, but I did have two workouts today.  I got a gym membership at this really nice gym called American Family Fitness.  My main reason for choosing them is because well one they Zumba every day and it doesn't cost me anything, its included in my membership.  Also because its the only gym in the area that has a pool!  I'm planning on doing two-a-days for a little bit so we'll see how it goes!  I'm thinking something like swim in the morning, Zumba at night or vise versa.  Or if I miss a Zumba class then I would swim in the morning and then after work that evening.  My schedule is becoming insane!  Working, USO, working out, and trying to keep everything running for David and myself!  I'm hoping that with all this going on that I lose some weight, it would be awesome, especially since I'm having so much fun doing Zumba! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see yall tomorrow or Saturday promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment