Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I CHEATED!

I CHEATED!!!!!! Whew that feels good to get out!


Okay now no going and spreading rumors.....I cheated on eating healthy, not on David you sick butt heads!  I went and got a really great burger and some awesome fries from What-A-Burger, this place is so gooooood!  I know I shouldn't of but I did some emotional eating.  I know throw me into Dieters jail! 

I know David is only 10 miles away and all, but it was a lot harder for it to be Valentines Day than we both thought it would be.  Actually to be perfectly honest David took it a lot harder than I did.  Lesson #1 on being a military spouse or significant other; If they are having a bad day try and be as supportive as you possibly can, even if you are struggling as well.  They need to know that you are there for them no matter what, even if you are having a bad day.  Yes, I do agree that they need to be there for us, especially when we are having bad days ourselves.  That's what I did today, I let him know that he wasn't alone even though we aren't physically together right now.  I'm hurting just as much as he is, I miss him as he is yearning for me.  So there that is why I cheated, because its Valentines Day and I miss my Valentine!  So for all those lucky civilians and military couples that got to be together I'm super jealous, but happy for you all, but jealous.  As for all those in my shoes or won't be seeing their Valentine for months if not weeks because of living in a different state or because they are deployed then my heart goes out to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment