Monday, February 20, 2012

IT SNOWED!!!

OMG!  It snowed here!  I've been dying for years to see my first snow fall since I was a little girl when we lived in Nebraska.  I loved it so much!  It happened last night while David was home for the four day weekend.  He was not as ecstatic as I was about the snow so while I was outside the first time I was piling snow off my car and throwing them at the window he was by.  He opened the window and asked if I was crazy!  I yelled back yes and continued to throw snow balls at the window, he yelled I was a crazy lady and closed the window!  I ran upstairs and made him put on more clothes and come outside again to play in the snow.  It was so much fun, while it was coming down we were throwing snowballs at each other and he slipped and fell on his ass!  It was so funny we were laughing so hard, but then he started sliding in the snow, I was afraid he would fall again and hurt himself.  If he did man I would be in so much trouble with the Army! 

As for the rest of this weekend, David and I went grocery shopping; thank God!  The bad thing about shopping with David is that he is like a little kid, he puts junk food in the card while I'm in a different isle.  I swear I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it when we have kids and him doing that!  Oh well, it made me laugh all the more.  Then after that we came home and we watch a Star Trek the Next Generation marathon of seasons 6&7, its David's favorite show of all time, and to be honest I like it as well.  So for his birthday this year I plan on getting him seasons 2,3,& 5; the only seasons we have left that we need to finish our collection of the series.  I know he will love it!

Now as for the weigh in you all were expecting, well its not happening!  I've decided that the easiest way to do this with David coming home on the weekends is that I shouldn't weigh in on Mondays because it will be setting myself up for disappointment.  So now I was thinking the new weigh in day is either going to be on Wednesdays or Fridays, depending on which one has better results!

No comments:

Post a Comment