Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Perspective.......

So after getting an email from an old friend from high school I've decided I was on the right path but that I needed to change some things, mainly my way of thinking. (Thanks to Kim.....)  Here we go:

So instead of doing a weigh in for you all I'm going to do it every two weeks, maybe not even that, I will determine by how I think I'm doing.  Mostly it will be off of how I feel I'm doing, for instance; how my clothes are fitting, my energy levels and also by my measurements.  I already go by eating healthier and not by a diet, even though I haven't been succeeding.  I know I'm not pushing myself hard enough, but I do need to calm down and quit stressing myself out.

1 comment:

  1. Good for Kim for changing your way of thinking. I should of told you before.... i never like weighing myself. And if I do... I do it in the morning when i haven't just eaten a days worth of food. Also... I only do it on a day im feeling "skinny." Lol.

    ReplyDelete