Friday, February 17, 2012

Lessoned learned!

Okay so I learned a new lesson today, ready, here we go?  Don't do a Zumba class the night before and then go to a lesson the following morning!  Now I'm super sore and I have blisters on my feet, and extremely tired.  What doesn't help is I have to go shopping today, pick up David, get my check and cash it, then volunteer at the USO for four hours.  We shall see if I get in a swim session in after I'm done at the USO.  Back after David had left my friend Aileen and I used to swim and it helped me lose a lot of weight and inches, plus it was super relaxing and it helped me deal emotionally with David being gone.  I miss the feel of the water and how relaxing it is.  I think I might go buy a new bathing suit and maybe I'll model it for yall. 

I'm nervous for my weigh in this Monday, I'm hoping I've lost at least a little bit, but also hopefully maybe with all this Zumba I'm starting to lose some inches.  I know that I hope for a little success, but to be honest I'm ready for there to be some let down.  I know that I should be my optimistic self but I think I'm a little but happier if I let myself be prepared for the let down.  Am I wrong?  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing great. The positive outlook is all you need. Weight loss takes time. Keeping busy is good..helps the time pass quicker until you get to see David again. You are an inspiration! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you're doing great! The first step is making the effort and clearly with all this zumba you're making the effort!!! Go Michelle!

    ReplyDelete