Thursday, February 23, 2012

I failed.....

This whole week has been bad eating habits and I haven't been doing anything to stop it!  I feel horrible, I know I should of been trying harder once David had gone back but I didn't. There is no excuse, but I should of tried harder and had more self control.  That's why today I'm working out twice and eating healthy!  For breakfast I had Raisin Bran Crunch and right now I'm snacking on some red Grapes.  So for lunch I'm having some leftovers and then some more fruit and vegetables and then as a snack  I'm having Chobani as a snack which I got a great deal on those!  Maybe instead I will not make a sandwich and just have everything else........oh and a smoothie while I'm at the gym.  I'm not sure what I will have for dinner after I'm done with Zumba tonight.  If you can't tell already I'm not going to be weighing in tomorrow, not unless I lose like 2 lbs this by tomorrow, NOT! 

1 comment: